CHEMICAL PEELS IN VIENNA, VA
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
- Enzyme Peels; Natural enzymes from fruits are used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration. These enzymes also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture and provide nourishment to the skin leaving you with brighter, younger looking skin. They exfoliate ONLY dead cells, which is a big reason whyenzyme peels are great for nearly all skin types.
- Wrinkle Lift; This advanced treatment is formulated with additional glycolic acid and an innovative blend of firming and anti-aging properties, to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is designed to treat aging signs, wrinkles, rough complexion, uneven skin tone, smokers’ skin, tired/dull skin, oily/acne, Aging, pigmentation.
- Acne Lift; Blend of AHA’s and BHA’s with protective agents to effectively treat all grades of acne. It is usually used to treat problematic acne, oily, acne-prone, aging skin.
- Lightening peel; This treatment combines the most effective botanical brighteners with plant-derived stem cells and anti-aging peptides for brighter, youthful, illuminated skin. Most suitable candidates for this deeper and more active treatment are those with resilient skin who have more dramatic wrinkling, sun damage and acne scarring. This Ultra-Peel will effectively treat aging skin, acne, pigmentation disorders, smokers’ skin and photo damaged skin.
- Jessner Perfection Lift Peel; The Jessner peel works by removing the top layers of skin to reveal smoother, more even-toned skin beneath. How deep the peel penetrates depends on what kind of chemical peel you get — superficial, medium, or deep. The peel is made up of a mix of lactic acid, salicylic acid, and resorcinol in a 95 percent ethanol solution. The Jessner solution is also frequently added to other peel solutions to increase their effectiveness on scars and pigmentation.
Ready to improve your looks?
You deserve to always look your best. Let our skin care services and laser treatments sculpt your body, which will make your friends ask: “What’s your secret?”